Our Ottawa acupuncture clinic is OPEN!
Please read this prescreening questionnaire carefully.
- Do you have a fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: sore throat, runny nose/sneezing (not due to allergies), nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
- If you are over 65 years of age, are you experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please advise us and do not come to the office for at least 14 days. We also advise you to complete the Ontario Government’s self-assessment and contact your family physician or Telehealth Ontario.